What does your work look like?
As a (Senior)Consultant you compile annual reports in accordance with applicable standards. You evaluate and setup financial administrations. You maintain excellent working relationship with clients at all levels, to enhance customer satisfaction. You are the face of Grant Thornton Aruba in the field. Tasks and responsibilities are, but not limited to: preparing financial reports, conducting administrations, perform interim work, monitoring budgets and planning.
What we are looking for
- You have a completed bachelor or master’s degree in the field of Business Administration, Business Economics or Accountancy.
- You have proven knowledge and minimal 4 - 5 years’ experience in compilation of annual reports and financial reporting.
- You are IT savvy and have extensive knowledge of financial IT systems.
- You are committed to obtain your AA certification or equivalent soon.
- You’re a self- motivated, confident and hardworking individual, who enjoys working within a team.
- You’re able to work and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral proficiency in Dutch and English is required.
- You’re enthusiastic and ambitious and have a strong personality.