DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide financial advice to clients and prospects, aimed at building a profitable and diversified portfolio.
- Contribute to the revenue generation targets of the Business Development Unit through concentrated and focused business development activities including networking, cold-calling, prospecting and leads generation.
- Actively seek to build and manage a portfolio for clients, recommending from our suite of financial products and services in keeping with their individual risk profile, objectives and lifestyle.
- Build and maintain a profitable client base through active prospecting and relationship management, ensuring timely and constant communication is maintained at all times.
- Interview clients to obtain information required for financial planning. Analyzes information obtained and determines strategies to be employed in meeting clients' financial goals.
- Research and investigate available investment opportunities to determine suitability with financial plans and make recommendations accordingly.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc., Business Administration, Economics, Finance or any othe related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ sales and relationship management experience in the financial services industry.
- Licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) or suitable candidate for licensing.
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to handle information in a confidential and professional manner.
- Proactive, action oriented and flexible, with good work attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and execute in a timely manner.
- Sound knowledge of the applicable laws governing the financial services industry.
- Strong analytical and negotiating skills.
Application Deadline Thursday October 31, 2019