Sagicor Investments Jamaica is looking for the ideal candidate to join our Wealth Management & Client Services in the position of: Wealth Advisor – Duke Street
The successful candidate will be Responsible for all client liaison and the delivery of exceptional customer service. Develop new and grow long-term client relationships. Support the Company's overall strategic sales and marketing plan by focusing on targeted markets and desired groups and achieve set goals and targets for growth of client base and portfolio value.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies to target new clients including presentations, cold calling, networking, visits or through an introductory basis established by the Marketing Department or any other means.
- Ensure Customer Service is delivered at the highest standards in adherence with guidelines set.
- Advise potential investors of the company’s products and services, negotiate portfolio strategies and investment terms.
- Resolve client issues and escalate as necessary
- Initiate relevant documentation for opening accounts and on-boarding new clients in accordance with the company’s guidelines. Follow procedures in accordance with company’s Risk and Compliance guidelines
- Participate in various client events and marketing promotions in the Region
- Conduct presentations to prospective clients and groups
- Be responsible for retention and growth of existing customer relationships and deepen those relationships through cross-selling and up-selling.
- Adhere to operational policies and procedures with regards to carrying out client transactions. Monitor and ensure clearance of client’s settlement accounts within stipulated time frames.
- Ensure physical surroundings of office are maintained in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/Specialized Skills/Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Finance, Economics, Banking or related relevant discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar position
- Jamaican Securities Certificate
- Sound understanding of financial sector instruments and the regulatory environment
- Strong selling & negotiating skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to understand and deal with customers’ individual needs and requirements
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards
- Strong inter-personal skills
- High level of enthusiasm
- Sound knowledge of computer software packages including word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Normal office environment
- Frequent work outside of normal business hours and occasionally on weekends
If this role is of interest to you kindly submit an application no later than February 29, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted