GK Foods & Services (National Processors Division) invites suitably qualified applicants to fill the position of: Warehouse Clerk (renewable contract).
- Minimum 4 CXC/O’Level passes including Mathematics & English.
- Certified forklift operator with a minimum of 18 month’s experience.
- Able to work on shifts and on weekends.
- Working knowledge of and experience with AEO standards.
- Knowledge of and experience with GMP and safety standards related to warehousing and manufacturing
- Working experience using SAP software or another inventory management system.
- Working experience in a Warehousing and Manufacturing environment (minimum 1 year).
- Working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office programs.
- Exposure to quality systems and the general principles of ISO 9000/FSSC 22000, GMP and HACCP.
- Meticulous, with excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong initiative and team orientation
- Managing all stock movements [physically and on SAP] in and out of the warehouse.
- Ensuring that nothing moves in or out of the warehouse without documentation and that documents are subsequently processed.
- Ensuring that the warehouses are kept secure at all times.
- Ensuring that goods are kept in designated storage areas.
- Maintaining the warehouse and implement Good Housekeeping Practices.
- Maintain an effective FIFO system.
- Maintain accurate inventory records on SAP
- Load Containers and Delivery Trucks for dispatch
- Clear Production Lines as required
- Off load incoming pallets as required
Date posted: Oct 15, 2020 | Application Deadline: not provided | Unposting: Nov 5, 2020 |