GK Foods & Services Ltd (Canning Division) invites suitably qualified applicants to fill the position of Warehouse Assistant.
KEY COMPETENCES & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 4 CXC/O’Level passes including Mathematics & English.
- Certified forklift operator with a minimum of 18 month’s experience.
- Able to work on shifts and on weekends.
- Working knowledge of and experience with AEO standards.
- Knowledge of and experience with GMP and safety standards related to warehousing and manufacturing
- Working experience using SAP software or another inventory management system.
- Working experience in a Warehousing and Manufacturing environment (minimum 1 year).
- Working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office programs.
- Exposure to quality systems and the general principles of ISO 9000/FSSC 22000, GMP and HACCP.
- Meticulous, with excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong initiative and team orientation
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Move and store finished goods from multiple production lines, in keeping with agreed timelines and operating procedures;
- Load trucks and complete related documents within agreed timelines;
- Deliver and process container(s) within agreed timelines;
- Accurate and timely update of daily transactions on SAP system;
- Comply with AEO standards.
- Comply with all applicable quality, GMP, and safety standards.
- Generate daily/ weekly/ monthly reports.
- Offload trucks and containers as required.
Qualified internal candidates are invited to apply by 03/04/2020