Reporting to the Sales Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for increasing distribution points for strategic brands. Increasing penetration through direct sales in Traditional Trade employing van sales (pre-sales) model in key locations.
- Visit all potential POS.
- Secure orders and submit to CSR for next day delivery.
- Ensure distribution and availability of products distributed by the company to targeted customer
- Merchandise products to maximize sale of the products.
- Ensure that products are displayed and rotated as “first in, first out”.
- Execute agreed sales programmes
- Build and maintain a win-win relationship with each customer.
- Ensure daily settlement of cash account.
- Perform any other duties delegated from time to time to maintain a high level of efficiency within the department.
- Ensure that products are handled and stored in a manner that will minimize damage
- Provide information to and respond to queries from clients
- Ensure collections/Payments made are processed in a timely manner according to guidelines
- Keep a travel log to record places visited, time and date
- Report any instance of mishap/accident
- 4 CXC subjects inclusive of English Language and a numeric subject.
- Minimum of three (3) years sales experience.
- Valid open general driver’s license
?Qualified applicants are invited to submit applications no later than 12/06/2020