The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of: Registrar
SCOPE OF WORK:
The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Registrar has the responsibility and is accountable to the Executive Vice President of Academic Affairs, Internationalization and Online Programmes to provide leadership, to plan, organize and manage all activities related to the institutional records, including serving as the institution’s Archivist, the official authorized keeper of critical governance and student records. The Registrar is to assure the sustainability, operability, and veracity of the systems and processes required to achieve the strategic goals and objectives of the Office.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST
- A Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership and Administration, Services Management, Business Administration orany related field.
- A minimum of three (4) year’s managerial experience in Records Management maintenance or related activities ata managerial level.
- Successful leadership and management track record in a people-oriented environment.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD:
The position will require:
Excellent Communication Skills
Teamwork Management Resources
Planning and Organizing Resources
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgment in interpreting policies and procedures, delegating responsibilities and evaluating administrative activities and the performance of subordinates.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Apply initiative and judgment to solve customer service and operational challenges with sensitivity, balance, flexibility and timeliness.
- Effective change management competence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Thursday, October 31, 2019