Caribbean Catalyst Inc. client, a leading container leasing company is looking to fill the post of Treasury Manager, based in Barbados. The Treasury Manager will report to the Group Treasurer.
Our Client, a leading container leasing company is looking to fill the post of Treasury Manager, based in Barbados. The Treasury Manager will report to the Group Treasurer.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the liquidity for the Group is managed including managing the bank accounts, execution of payments and transfers, and debt drawdown and repayments.
- Ensuring the company has sufficient liquidity of cash, including monitoring daily cash balance and maintaining appropriate levels of non-USD currencies.
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance of all financing agreements, consulting with legal counsel where necessary.
- Completing asset transfers and inter-company settlements in compliance with requirements of debt facilities.
- Forecasting debt and equity availability to identify shortfalls.
- Providing support to the Group Treasurer with respect to new capital expenditure funding decisions.
- Assisting the Group Treasurer and CFO with the structuring of long-term financing arrangements and debt facilities.
- Providing support with budgeting and the monthly reporting cycle.
- Preparing regular debt reporting.
- Preparing and delivering quarterly covenant compliance reporting as required by financing agreements.
- Maintaining and building relationships with lawyers, lenders, rating agencies and debt investors.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field as well as Professional designation in Accounting or Treasury.
- Three years’ treasury experience.
- Working experience using ERP would be an asset.
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel using Pivot Tables.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Sound experience presenting to Executives and Bankers or Financers.
- Flexibility to travel at least twice a year.
Candidates who are interested in this challenging career opportunity should send their Curriculum Vitae along with two professional references no later than October 31, 2020.