To assist in the achievement of budgeted volume, revenue and margin growth for targeted customers whilst ensuring effective implementation of merchandising activities that positively impact the off-take of Grace Foods & Services’ distributed products.
- Supervision of merchandisers within the assigned region/regions
- Develop and track bi monthly schedule and placement of merchandising in region, channel and store type
- Conduct Weekly Audits on Merchandising Performance by Sales Units
- Tracking and weekly update of the distribution/ placement of new and accelerated products
- Ensure display of products in accordance to Plano-gram
- Co-ordinate re-merchandising of stores as required
- Manage the proper assignment and use of all merchandising equipment
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Management discipline
- Two years’ experience working in a similar capacity or related field
- Microsoft Office Suite of Product with advanced excel as an asset.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Sound communication skills, both orally and written
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels and customer-service oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be a flexible team player
Qualified candidates are invited to submit applications online no later than Friday, September 22, 2023.