Manage Intermediate Storage Terminals Operations
• Overall responsibility for Operational Excellence for designated intermediate storage terminals
• Manage Storage Terminal Contracts Compliance
• Inventories optimization, confirm product availability for planned loadings and deliveries requirements, prepare monthly product nominations
• Coordinate berth utilization with scheduler and the terminals to optimize loadings and deliveries plan, manage berth schedule
• Coordinate operations with vessel operators and terminal personnel, send instructions for pipeline movements and tanks designations for loadings and deliveries
• Ensure adherence with company Product Quality Management System requirements for terminals, coordinate product quality certifications
• Work with traders product blends and coordinate execution and provide instructions to terminal for in tank or into ship operations
• Assist and provide required info for Risk Management of inventories
• Review terminal procedures and conduct inspections to ensure adherence, follow-up on pending compliance gaps
• Prepare Annual Budget of volumes, costs and expenses
• Implement company stock monitoring program and review oil losses, work with terminal to implement strategies to reduce overall losses
• Negotiate and administer contracts with local terminal services providers, e.g. inspectors, agents, tugs, labs, as necessary
• Any other duties, compatible with the level of position that may be assigned from time to time.
BOLD Behaviours and Values
• Be an ambassador and supporter of our BOLD leadership behavior and values.
• When we are BOLD, we create a work environment where we can thrive and excel through continuous improvement whether we are an individual contributor, manager, director, or the senior leadership team.
B:Build - O:Own - L:Lead - D:Deliver
S:Safety - I:Integrity - C:Community - R:Respect
• University degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or Accounting is required (relevant experience will be considered for other degrees)
• Minimum 3-5 years in a Supply Chain, Terminal Operations or equivalent role; Experience in fuels marketing, commercial sales, or oil and gas industry considered an asset
• Training or experience on derivatives, commodity hedging or risk management
• Strong computer skills and experience managing large volumes of data
• Advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required
• Advanced analytical/problem solving skills necessary to critically analyze and interpret data
• Strong interpersonal (written and verbal) skills necessary to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
• Self-motivated and proactive approach and work ethic
• Fluent in Spanish and English
Other Competency Requirements:
• Leadership attributes and capabilities to manage a highly skilled team
• Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, deductive reasoning, inductive reasoning, and analytical skills
• Display willingness to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment, and make timely decisions
• Utilizes decision making skills to achieve specific organizational objectives with consideration given to their impact on other work groups.
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and management skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality
• A strong work ethic, high level of enthusiasm and ability to excel in a flexible, fast paced environment
• Strong team orientation balanced with the ability to work autonomously on projects and initiatives.
• Ability to implement and influence change at varying levels across the organization
Applications are to be submitted on or by November 30th 2022. Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.