Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, employs about 22,000 individuals globally, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence, and serves customers in more than 80 countries worldwide.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Typically, two or more years of experience
• Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical or equivalent technical field.
o AutoCAD Electrical experience or proficiency is a plus
• Knowledge of electronic hardware and mechanical design concepts.
• Self-directed and able to adjust to changes in priority and scope.
• Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving skills
• Candidate must have the ability to read and interpret new product designs consisting of electronic circuit schematics, electrical and mechanical equipment design drawings, bills of materials, design and functional specifications.
• Good verbal & written communication skills in English desirable.
• Proficient using Microsoft Office programs.
• Some travel may be required, typically up to 10%, possibly international.
Date posted: Oct 15, 2020 | Application Deadline: not provided | Unposting: Nov 5, 2020 |