To plan, organize and execute activities to ensure the stable operation and security of the organization’s ICT infrastructure. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key technical areas particularly the firewalls, storage and network infrastructure, server infrastructure, data communications and desktop computing platforms.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of storage area networks, firewalls and cybersecurity practices
- Knowledge of current protocols and standards, including ITIL, ISO 27000, Project Management
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Ability to conduct research of issues and products as required
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Required Qualification and Experience
Applicants must own or operate a reliable motor vehicle.
Applications should be submitted by August 15, 2020.