- Gather Market intelligence on competition’s strategies and implement plans to compete effectively.
- Identify new Prospects for Fuel, Lubricant and Special Fluids customers, including site visits and prepare profitability account for each customer
- Identify prospects and existing customers which require profitable investments to grow the Fuel and Lubricant sectors
- Participate in contract negotiations, pricing, product recommendations, credit terms and Credit Limits.
- Prepare Customer Terms Forms (CTF) for new and existing customers and ensure the conditions are set up correctly in Total’s system.
- Contact customers for Fuel and Lubricant orders and follow up to ensure deliveries are invoiced correctly and on time.
- Apply appropriate sales techniques to the context in order to meet needs of customers and achieve objectives
- Analyze customer needs and identify areas of commercial improvement for activities and /or products.
- Review Credit collections reports. Ensure payments are made within the agreed Payment terms and ensure DSO Targets for Fuel and Lubricants are met.
- Lubricant stock management - follow up on lubricant stock and propose orders with Lubricant coordinator to ensure no stock out and customer’s satisfaction.
- Maintain up-dated knowledge of products specifications, applications and update Lubricant range of products and services for the market.
- Participate in the Training of commercial customers to ensure good understanding of Lubricant and Fuel applications.
- Review monthly performance of the customers in assigned sectors- Volume and Margins and provide analysis versus monthly Budget objectives to GT Manager
- Ensure HSEQ requirements are met at GT Sites and ensure delivery standard are in place and adhered. Conduct Risk Assessments at GT Sites as required.
- Prepare Capital Budget for investments at GT Sites and monitor project installation with operations Engineers to ensure works are done on a timely basis and within budget.
- Monitor Loaned Delivery Equipment at GT Customers sites to ensure that the assets are being efficiently utilized and maintained
- Maintain dynamic relationship with the client and provide service quality in line with customer expectations.
- Participate in the development of promotion campaigns in line with internal regulations and measure impact on market.
- Set up and adjust action plans in accordance with sales policy and information from the field
- Prepare weekly activity and Monthly action plans for review with Specialties Director
- Update Salsa Sales system weekly with visit report, new opportunities, Yearly Potential, pipeline update
- Ensure compliance with company policies.
All functions as outlined above, and any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Sector Target – Resellers, Distributors, Manufacturing, Garages, Construction, Cement
- Contribution to the inland growth of Lubricant, GT fuel and Special fluids Volume (vol inland lub 2020: 1,200 tons, volume fuel 2020: 24,000 tons, volume SF inland: 60 tons)
- Contribution to Lubricant and fuel Gross Margin at the Budget (uGMVC Lubricants: 662 usd/t., uGMVC GT fuel: 33 usd/t., uGMVC SF: 591 usd/t.)
- Assess the potential market of LNG (manufacturer, industries) and price expectation
- Develop the commercial activities for Fuel, Lubes and Special Fluids in order to perform according to our budget and the Group standards.
- Enhance profitability by TCO approach, product upgrade and adequate negotiation
- Develop significative prospect portfolio, promote Total Jamaica products and services and convince new companies to switch for Total products.
- Promote Excellium as premium Fuel
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within a portfolio.
- Playing an integral role in the RFQ answers
- Make grow the number of new clients with an intensive prospection plan
- Achieve a volume and GMVC result in line with quarterly and yearly targets.
Context and environment
- Difficult political context, inflation rate of approx. 1.5-3%
- 50% travelling in Jamaica on the road to visit customers
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCES
- BS degree in Engineering
- A solid technical background. Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals and good negotiation skills
- Strong Team Player
At Total Jamaica, we like to create something special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the benefits are important as well:
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance / AD&D Insurance
• Defipro Pension
• AMUNDI Shares
• Motor Vehicle Allowance
Job Expires 04-Apr-2020