CUSTOMER – Creates a strategic support relationship with key stakeholders within our customer organizations, both
within IT and their business groups to enable quality delivery aligned to their business outcomes. TAMs focus on
understanding the customer’s business and IT objectives in order to develop and manage the delivery of services to
enable customers to realize the of value of Microsoft products and cloud services. The TAM must be a change agent by
articulating the case for change and helping our customers evolve their IT maturity, drive productive use of Microsoft
products, and enable and support IT to make the business more effective.
BUSINESS – The TAM is responsible for sustainable growth through routinely partnering across a One Microsoft team to
strategize on ways to create new opportunities within the accounts they service. The TAM is responsible for the
profitability of our services and increasing our customers cloud commitment through portfolio management, all in a
manner consistent with Microsoft’s legal, fiscal and personnel policies.
DELIVERY – The TAM must be aware and proficient in understanding the Services portfolio, and the entitlements and
benefits available to the customer to be able to articulate the value of these services to support customer success. The
TAM is responsible for understanding the customer’s priorities and constructing a strategic plan that defines the Support
team’s approach to bring value to the customer. The TAM pursues, orchestrates, and facilitates programs of work to
deliver outcomes that bring value to the customer. The TAM is the owner of the overall support experience across the
entire lifecycle that includes planning, consumption, and delivery governance.
LEADERSHIP – This role requires strong communication skills and imaginative, bold thinking in all situations, as well as
displaying executive presence and confidence. The TAM must be able to show leadership in supporting teams comprised
of Microsoft, Partner and customer resources who may be engaged in the delivery of complex solutions.
· Proven experience in an Enterprise environment with a strong understanding of corporate and public sector customer support needs.
· Strong communication skills across IT and business leadership
· Consistently demonstrates strong organizational, project/program management, change management, and problem-solving skills.
· Be a confident leader, able to orchestrate across multiple groups to ensure customers outcomes are met.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· ITIL Foundation Certificate preferred.
· A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructiv self-criticism, and mutual respect.