This position is responsible to plan, organise and coordinate all Food Plant Manufacturing activities and operations not limited to but including scheduling, maintenance and material requirements, training in Food Technology and research.
- MSc. degree in Food Chemistry or Food Technology
- Five (5) years’ experience in a manufacturing organisation, of which at least three (3) years should be at a supervisory level
Required Skills and Specialised Techniques
- Demonstrable skills and knowledge of Business Management
- Experience in food processing, including quality control, production scheduling, regulatory compliance, maintenance and management of processing systems, knowledge and experience in food plant sanitation, HACCP and GMP’s.
- Experience that demonstrates sound judgment, creativity, problem-solving and negotiating skills, and the ability to work well within a team in a dynamic environment.
- Strong customer service skills to develop effective working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, support and services for instruction, research and client programs utilizing the Food Pilot Plant. This includes the oversight of Food Pilot Plant personnel and its users, billing, procurement, production activities, maintenance and external customer relations.
Apply by Friday, April 3, 2020.