The Team Lead position is responsible for the day-to-day functional supervision of Agent workgroup, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance management and appraisal of a workgroup(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements. This position is responsible for supporting, coaching, developing, and supervising a group of employees in a customer service environment.
- 6 months experience as an Agent; previous experience in a similar capacity would be an asset.
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork / collaboration, motivation and staff development skills including the ability to act as a role model within the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment / problem solving skills when making decisions.
- Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal while using appropriate resources.
- Ability to coach, develop action plans which maximize performance and provide effective feedback for highly demanding goals.
- Proven ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies.
- Excellent customer service / support skills, ability to work well under pressure, professional demeanor and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, and Excel.