As a Tax Advisor, you will be an important pillar of our Tax team. One of your responsibilities will be to go beyond and offer fresh thinking and diverse solutions to make sure our clients remain tax compliant while providing them with customized tax planning advice. You will work closely with the Senior Tax Advisors in the preparation of tax advice for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries.
Who are we looking for:
- Someone who is creative in thinking, a do-er mentality;
- Someone who has the ability and passion to solve problems;
- Someone who has a genuine interest in our clients;
- Someone who knows that what they do matters;
- Someone that seizes the opportunities;
- Someone who can apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight;
- Someone who can recognize him/herself in our CLEARR core values: Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect, Responsibility.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- You have a completed master’s degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics.
- You have proven knowledge and minimal 0-2 years’ experience in tax advice. You are IT savvy.
- You’re a self- motivated, confident, and hardworking individual, who enjoys working within a team. You’re able to work and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral proficiency in Dutch and English is required.
- Knowledge of Papiamento is a plus. You’re enthusiastic and ambitious and have a strong personality.
Application close: 31 Dec 2022 Venezuela Standard Time