We’re looking for a passionate Sustainability and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Manager to deliver the continued implementation of our Sustainability Roadmap across the Anglo Dutch Caribbean, leading initiatives in carbon removal and reduction, circular economy, regenerative agriculture, renewable electricity, consumer behaviour change and any other projects. With a good business understanding, you will develop and drive the implementation of the market sustainability strategy in line with the Zone & the Categories sustainability strategies.
Furthermore, you will lead projects and communication for strategic CSR external initiatives including Youth, Community Development and Corporate Contributions and manage relationships with key External Stakeholders to achieve the goals defined within our Sustainability and CSR Agendas.
• Sustainability functional knowledge
• Work experience in related fields and passion for sustainability are a must
• Proven excellent project and stakeholder management skills with senior leaders
• Have a degree of diplomacy and passion to be able to communicate, mobilize people behind common purpose and drive the agenda internally and externally
• Ability to build connections, teams and works with flexibility on cross functional projects
• Communication experience is a big plus
• Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus
Application Deadline: not provided | Unposting: 12/08/2022 | The unposting date is indicative from which no rights can be derived.|