As an actively involved foreman, the Supervisor manages the sales person within the departments assigned to him/her. He/she is responsible for the service and sales and considers his/her part as “his/her” store.
He/she is also co-responsible for optimally selling the materials and goods and for observing and applying the rules and procedures.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Help maintain and further strengthen the existing “customer first” attitude among the employees;
- Giving, checking, and upholding instructions and regulations and checking performed work;
- Guiding, instructing, and motivating the personnel within the assigned departments;
- Reporting any problems that the employees may have encountered during the execution of the work to the Assistant Store Manager, orally or in writing;
- Serve as an example in the area of service to the customers and sales support to the employees;
- Check the incoming goods on the correct SKU code, barcode, correct quantities and quality;
- Taking care of maintaining and cleaning the stored products;
- Initiating and coordinating of the cycle counting and the selection of possible stock differences in cooperation with the Department Supervisor and possibly the Inventory Controller;
- Ensure an orderly, clean and tidy (work) space.
- MBO+/minimum VSBO education with additional managerial training;
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar position;
- Experience in a retail company / affinity with the retail world;
- Leadership skills;
- Service minded;
- Knowledge about customer approach;
- Material and product knowledge;
- Persuasiveness and Advisory skills;
- (Pro) active attitude.
Do you recognize yourself in the requested profile? Please respond no later than November 30, 2020.