We are seeking two dynamic and motivated individuals for the roles of Supervisor for the Medical Surgical ward and the Pediatric ward. As Supervisor, you support the Patient Care Manager by supervising nursing staff and coordinating the quality and continuity of nursing care given on the ward with the ultimate goal of providing patients with optimal levels of care within the general guidelines and pre-determined service levels of the hospital.
What we offer:
We offer you a versatile position with a great deal of responsibility in an open, dynamic and professional organization. You will work in a pleasant and rewarding atmosphere with opportunities for growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, with a Management or Leadership diploma and BLS certification;
- Minimum three (3) years experience on a Medical Surgical respectively Pedriatric ward;
- Strong leadership skills and knowledge of hospital work processes;
- Organizing, analyzing and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of the English language, additional languages are an asset.
- Ensures the proper functioning and continuity of the daily work process by organizing and coordinating the duties on the ward;
- Guides, evaluates and coaches staff, interns and new personnel;
- Provides guidelines and protocols and implements changes in nursing care procedures on the ward;
- Provides input for overall Patient Care Department policy to Manager Patient Care;
- Assembles and provides data, statistics of treatments, and patient care categories to the Manager Patient Care.
Deadline to apply is: August 2nd 2021