As a Specialist Consultant (Pension) also known as Employee Benefit Consultant at Guardian Group Fatum, you give advice mainly to group (collective) pensions and life insurance customers, manage and optimize existing customer relations and initiate new customer relations, in line with Guardian Group Fatum strategy and departmental policies, to realize long term relationships with customers and to maximize customer experience.
What are you going to do?
- Advise, inform and support new and existing customers on own area of expertise, offering sustainable (long term) solutions for their issues and questions in this area, in cooperation with other sales disciplines;
- Identify customer needs, respond to those needs and provide relevant information and service to existing and new customers;
- Analyse, assess and calculate customer solutions, taking profitability, customer benefit and long-term customer relation into account;
- Assess, analyse and handle product/service requests, prepare proposals, within given authorities, underwriting guidelines and, when necessary, in cooperation with sales;
- Prepare, manage and monitor (existing) contracts, in line with proposals and rules and regulations;
- Initiate, maintain and grow relations with (potential) customers on the own area of expertise, focused on providing information and commercial advice and act as business partner to the customer in this area of expertise;
- Provide specialist input regarding product development, maintenance and optimization of new and existing products in the own area of expertise;
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses;
- Study internal and external developments, ensure development, transfer and retention of new and state of the art knowledge in the own area of expertise and build and maintain expertise network.
What do we expect from you?
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field required;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in related field;
- Expertise with collective pensions and life insurance is a requirement;
- Excellent negotiator;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal;
- Proficient computer knowledge, including all aspects of MS Office.
We offer a market competitive benefits package at Guardian Group Fatum.
Pre-employment screening, medical check & assessment are required and part of the recruitment process.