Our Client, an information technology solutions and services company is looking for dynamic and motivated individual to fill the post of Solutions Engineer. The Solutions Engineer will report to the Technical Services Manager.
The Solutions Engineer will be responsible for:
- Performing technical assessment at client site, analysing data and providing a solution based on the Company’s product offerings.
- Monitoring all customer business queries and using various technical resolutions to resolve all issues and design various processes for same.
- Preparing and presenting solutions to clients.
- Coordinating with customers and vendors/suppliers and analysing all customer requirements and designing appropriate solutions.
- Preparing detail project schedule resource plans for implementing projects.
- Performing complex designs and maintenance based on the client’s needs.
- Testing and implementing solutions.
The successful individual will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and qualifications in Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and Cisco CCNA.
- At least three (3) years’ experience working in a similar post working in an IT Solutions environment.
- Experience with architecting and developing solutions in virtual environments (Citrix/VMware/Microsoft).
- Experience and competent in installing and supporting Microsoft OS, active directory and Microsoft applications (Exchange, office 365 and Outlook).
- Experience designing networking solutions.
- Experience installing and managing firewalls.
- Experience and knowledge in working with switching and routing.
- Strong organisational, analytical, critical thinking, troubleshooting and documentation skills.
- Be able to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Work well under pressure and can work on multiple tasks.
- Be pro-active problem solver and team player.
Apply no later than October 24, 2020.