Reporting to the Director, Research, Planning and Risk Assessment, the incumbent is responsible for providing general administrative and secretarial support to facilitate the efficient administration of various research, planning and risk assessment related activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) designation from a recognized institution
- Training in Administrative Management
- Three (3) years' relevant work experience supporting Governance/Strategic Planning functions
KEY TECHNICAL/OCCUPATIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Sound knowledge of standard office procedures
- Sound knowledge of standard computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other relevant software)
- Sound knowledge of electronic records management
- Adept at Minute-taking, Editing and Proof-reading
KEY NON-TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Excellent planning, organizing and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Keen attention to details
- Knowledge of the JCAA’s business
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement
- Ability to handle multiple task and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2021.