The Senior Marketing Officer (SMO) can call on a wide range of skills and has a broad set of business and marketing experience.
He/ She demonstrates success in positioning and launching the different products and product categories, in order to meet the Kooyman business objectives. The SMO is data driven and is able to respond quickly and adequately to this data in order to drive customer action throughout the store. The SMO has proven ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority; and the ability to liaise, influence and work collaboratively with vendors, the purchase departments (sales), stake holders on the different islands and the overall marketing team.
- Develop and evolve market segmentation for each product category;
- Develop a department wide online marketing strategy;
- Support the e-commerce marketing;
- Analyze sales data and channel information in order to improve the communication around the different product lines;
- Timely delivery of the annual event and campaign budget to the Manager Marketing & Communication;
- Administer and steer the local marketing officer(s) in a coaching and motivating manner, in order to realize the marketing objectives in the field of events and campaigns.
- A ‘customer first’ attitude;
- Bachelor degree in a commercial study / Marketing & Communication;
- Organizational, planning and managerial skills;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position is required;
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience to professionals;
- Relevant work experience in the Retail industry;
- Experience with and knowledge of all communication disciplines, including online communication;
- Deep marketing understanding of how products are sold and the channels they are sold into;
- Great understanding of community engagement;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment with short deadlines;
- ‘Hands-on’ mentality;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Apply by Apply no later than March 2nd, 2020