What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will be dedicated to the RBC Caribbean Banking Process Optimization program, a key and strategic operating role to Business/Functional/unit leadership and plays a critical role in the achievement of the overall success of RBC’s transformational change efforts. You will provide leadership and direction to project teams to deliver transformational change and meet RBC’s Client satisfaction, cost, and productivity goals. Project portfolios to be identified the Senior Manager which are directly linked to business and corporate strategy and targets.
What will you do?
- Is a proven Lean Six Sigma (LSS), Process Improvement subject matter expert, project team leader, and technical and cultural change agent. Responsible comfortable leading, showcasing and spreading the use of the LSS methodology and building a mutual need for transformational change as well as mobilizing commitment for support when facing obstacles
- Develops and maintains a planned and prioritized list of initiatives with the business(s) supported aligned to the RBC strategic priorities which drive value to the organization
- The LSS project manager who leads cross functional business teams resolving business issues utilizing the Lean Six Sigma Methodology; the Senior Manager is responsible to deliver transformational change and meet aggressive process improvement targets that are directly aligned with the RBC strategy; identifies and breaks down barriers to project progress; has a strategic and execution focused mindset
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with Business/Functional/GTO Units; communicates support needs and engages these groups in support of LSS deployment and project execution
- Counsels Business/Functional Unit leaders with respect to LSS methodology, project identification, project prioritization, project selection, candidate selection and project execution
- Proactively identifies opportunities for transformational change and engages Project Champions, Business/Functional Unit leaders and others to evaluate and prioritize those opportunities
- Leads a team of Process Optimization managers to lead Process Improvement initiatives
- Accountable for Project benefit planning and tracking of project benefits
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience managing projects and/or performance management with high level of value (benefit/cost), and a high level of complexity and uncertainty.
- People leadership experience.
- Experience building and managing a process improvement portfolio with full benefit profile
- Experience building process improvement capabilities within an organization
- Ability to drive impact utilizing data
Nice to have
- Undergraduate degree Business/Engineering/PMP certification or equivalent
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Application Deadline: 12/08/2021