Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant post of Senior Customer Service Officer within the Business Services Division, National Land Agency
Provides customer service support to the organization by dealing satisfactorily with customers’ queries in a timely manner and providing customers with information on the products and services of the Agency.
Key Responsibilities: Management/Administrative Responsibilities
- Supports the implementation of policies and procedures among staff
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team.
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of issues.
- Ensures the provision of quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintains customers’ records by updating account information on License Agreements.
- Evaluates customers’ needs and makes recommendations for improvement as is necessary.
- Provides assistance to customers requesting electronic search for plans, customized data etc.
- Facilitate mapping data to customers in a physical or spatial format.
- Monitoring and assisting with the provision of sales targets related to mapping solutions.
- Provide information on mapping activities to enhance marketing and public relations efforts.
- Participates in the preparation of routine correspondence to customers.
- Addresses customers’ queries, complaints and requests in relation to the Agency’s products and services.
- Assists with public education/outreach programmes conducted by the Agency.
- Acts as liaison between customers and other divisions/branches.
- Provides assistance in the training of junior staff.
The post-holder will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Competence in word processing and other relevant software
- Ability to work in a highly stressed environment
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Sound knowledge of the products and services of the Agency
- Sound knowledge of Land Valuation Roll, G.I.S. and Conveyancing
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Diploma in Business Administration/Communication or related field
- Five (5) CXC/GCE O’ Level subjects including English Language and a numeric subject
- Three (3) years related working experience
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies
A letter of Application accompanied by a Resume’ should be submitted no later than July 16, 2020