The Senior Clerk, Finance and Office Management Department leads, plans, trains, reviews and participates in the work of staff responsible for payroll, receivables and payables, fixed assets, cash receipts and deposits, bank reconciliations, petty cash and related functions and record keeping.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare various financial reports, analyses, schedules and reconciliations
- Supervise direct reports
- Ensure that Statutory filings processed in a timely manner
- Supervise payroll and its related functions
- Manage receivables
- Ensure accounting for fixed assets
- Manage cash receipts/deposits and other disbursements
- Supervise accounts payable and general disbursements
- Such other duties as may be assigned by any duly authorized person
What we’re looking for:
- An Associate Degree in Finance, Accounting or Management.
- Foundation Level one courses of a recognised professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CGA, CPA or CMA) OR CVQ Level III Qualification or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution would be an asset.
- At least two years’ experience in an Accounting or similar function of which six months should be in a supervisory capacity or alternatively four years in a related function.
CXC is a performance driven organisation which offers a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package and opportunities for further learning and career development experience
Expiry Date April 18, 2021