Unlock your potential for growth by helping the world's most dynamic organisations unlock theirs. At Grant Thornton, we're looking for people who ore looking for tomorrow's solutions. For our office in St. Maarten we have the following opportunity: Opportunity as an Senior Associate Assurance (St. Maarten)
Grant Thomton's Audit practice provides our clients with valuable insight regarding managing risk and improving business performance. We assist our clients with improving their overall financial reporting processes. Our goal is to help our clients better understand their business by keeping them regularly informed about their financial progress and by discussing accounting, financial, and regulatory developments that may impact their business.
Why become a Senior Audit Associate at Grant Thornton?
As a Senior Audit Associate at Grant Thornton. your primary responsibility will be performing audit procedures in the areas of cash. receivables. inventory, fixed assets, payrolls, and expense analysis. You will work alongside Partners, Managers, and as a member of the engagement team. Additional job responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Reviewing and auditing business transaction cycles including cash, treasury, capital expenditures, and other income and expenses
• Researching audit issues, utilizing electronic databases, and reviewtracking financial information, utilizing audit related software
• Identifying, researching, assessing, and informing senior staff members of audit related issues
• Translate issues found in financial statements in business-oriented solutions
• Collaboratively working with client team members to build rapport and strong client relationships
What we ask
Application close: 29 Jun 2021 Venezuela Standard Time.