The Senior Analyst is responsible for conducting risk-based analysis of licensees and providing recommendations for enhancing areas of vulnerabilities.
- Assesses the financial health and statutory compliance of licensees
- Assists in ensuring that registrants and licensees are regulated
- Analyses trends in the sector, detects signs of financial weakness or non-compliance by licensees, and makes recommendations for action to be taken to correct or reduce the risk
- Conducts on-going market surveillance of market trades and transactions to identify possible market manipulation and improper conduct
- Assesses applications and makes recommendations for licensing of new entities or for the winding up of existing entities
- Makes recommendations on the treatment of new and emerging risks in the sector
- Supervises Analysts in the Division
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or equivalent qualification.
- Three years’ experience at a supervisory level in securities or related field.
A compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered
Applications should be submitted no later than October 25, 2019