Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position Secretary – 1 post within the Land Valuation Division, National Land Agency.
To provide effective and efficient secretarial/clerical assistance to officers in the unit.
- Assists the Administrator, Valuation Services with administrative duties
- Processes incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Types technical reports and correspondence
- Establishes and maintains a records management system that allows for security and easy retrieval of documents/information
- Ensures that the filing system is properly maintained
- Keys amendments to existing parcels to the valuation database and also keys sales data compiled by field officers
- Assists with the electronic assignment of cases
- Batches and dispatches case files to Head Office and records case files dispatched
- Monitors cases assigned to the Map Maintenance Unit
- Prepares invoices and maintains invoice records
The post-holder should be able to demonstrate:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Sound time management and organizing skills
- Proficiency in the use of relevant computer applications
- Excellent Typewriting/word processing speed of at least 30 wpm
- Good note taking skills would be an asset.
- Sound work ethics
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- 4 CXC/GCE ‘O’ Level including English Language plus Typewriting at 30 - 45 wpm
- Graduated from an accredited Secretarial School
- One (1) year related job experience would be an asset
The successful candidate will report to the Administrator, Valuation Services
Salary Range: $923,481.00 - $990,383.00 p.a.
A letter of Application accompanied by a Resume’ should be submitted no later than October 28, 2020