The Government of St. Maarten is looking for professionals to employ within the Tax Administration, who would like to positively contribute to the development of our country.
The overall objective of the Tax Administration is to provide efficient, effective, customer-oriented service, and to aim towards stable and growing tax revenues.
The Tax Administration also has the following specific objectives:
- promoting and enhancing compliance with taxpayers;
- ensuring structural revenue for the government;
- optimizing tax revenue; ensuring an honest, professional, reliable, commercial and customer-focused administration;
- fraud prevention.
The following vacancy is currently available within the Tax Administration: Secretary (Secretaresse)
- Receiving and screening phone calls;
- Recording of minutes;
- Drafting of letters in English and Dutch;
- Handling internal administration
- Preparatory work for meetings, etc
- Managing agenda/appointments
- MBO Diploma
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (English, Dutch)
- Computer literate
- Good listening and writing skills
- Must be professional and efficient
Depending on the level of knowledge and experience the salary will vary between, minimum NAf. 2.205,00 and maximum NAf. 4.774,00.
Apply before March 5th, 2021.