Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited is seeking to identify a suitable candidate to join our Pensions Services team in the capacity of Sales Officer – Retirement Scheme (Contract)
The selected candidate will be responsible for acquiring new business for the Sagicor Lifestyle Approved Retirement Scheme.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategically target underserved markets in order to expand the coverage of Sagicor Lifestyle ARS island wide
- Forge partnership with Associations, professional bodies etc., with the aim of offering the ARS to their members
- Seek out ARS prospects and acquire New Business based on agreed targets.
- Seek out opportunities and make recommendations to grow the Retirement Scheme business
- Target transfers from other Approved Retirement Schemes; Devise other strategies as appropriate to grow the ARS business.
- Relationship Management and Administration; Ensure ARS application documents are duly completed and all supporting documents provided to the administrative team in order to ensure the seamless onboarding of clients; Maintain relationship with portfolio of clients and ensure that we exceed
- Market Assessment; Continually assess the pension, market, paying attention to trends and adjust sales strategies in order to grow the business.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/Specialized Skills/Competencies:
- BSc in Economics, Marketing, Finance or relevant area from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Two (2) years’ work experience in a similar capacity
- Proven track record in sales and successful completion of the Jamaica Securities Course would be an asset
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation, organizational and analytical and time management skills.
- The ability to get tasks completed within tight timelines.
- Strong Sales Acumen
- Strong Knowledge of the operation of the Approved Retirement Scheme, The Pensions Act and attendant Regulations and the applicable sections of the Income Tax Act.
If this role is of interest to you kindly submit an application no later than May 31, 2020. While we appreciate all applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.