Massy Technologies InfoCom Jamaica Limited, a Caribbean based Information Technology and Communications service provider is actively seeking resumes from dynamic individuals to accept the following role: Sales Executive
As a Sales Executive it is expected that you perform the role in accordance with the company's sales methodology in achieving specified sales targets. This position demands a well-organized individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The role requires that you become highly proficient in the area of business assigned and educate all relevant stakeholders, both inside and outside of the Sales Department in the requisite areas of business. Support the Business Products Department by identifying and selling to prospects and maintaining relationships with Clients.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to effectively sell Massy's products and services.
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with new and existing customers.
• Prepare bid response documents from customers' Request for Proposals and Request for Quotations.
• Liaise with regional and international partners in providing communication solutions.
• Identify business opportunities by ascertaining prospects and evaluating their positions in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Be responsible for liaison between the customer and any internal Massy departments ensuring the satisfactory resolution of all customer issues.
• Provide the Sales Manager and other designated personnel within the company with accurate sales performance data in a timely fashion.
• Manage Accounts Receivable, reporting weekly on state of all outstanding transactions.
• Tertiary Level education, preferably in a related subject is ideal but not mandatory.
• One to three years' experience in an Information Technology and Communications sales environment.
• Project co-ordination skills.
• Leadership skills
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Negotiating, conflict resolution and team building skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
• Excellent time management and organizing skills
• Ability to multitask
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to put together complex technical proposals in response to customer requirements
Apply no later than Friday, August 14, 2020.