Under the directive of the Regional Compliance Officer, the Regional Compliance Analyst will have the day-to-day responsibility for:
- Maintaining an effective system of filing and storing compliance related documents within prescribed regulatory record-keeping guidelines.
- Assisting in the monitoring of the companies within the assigned compliance zone to ensure compliance to regulatory requirement and internal policies and procedures.
- Following up with stakeholders regarding deliverables.
- Ensuring that updates are made to the electronic database for internal, external, regulatory reports and self-audits.
- Ensure that the site specified for Audit updates (internal, external, regulatory, self-audit) are updated with new reports received. Follow up with responsible officers to ensure that delivery dates as specified in management responses are met.
- Provide monthly report to the Regional Compliance Officer on audit items to be implemented within the month and the status of the implementation.
- Co-ordinate the annual review and update of policies and procedures manuals for the assigned markets.
- Completes monthly and quarterly Money Services Business reports for the assigned markets.
- Assist the Regional Compliance Officer with reports and presentations.
- Assist with completing Balance Scorecards and Management responses.
- Assist and/or provide support for network and transaction monitoring for the countries within the assigned zone.
- Supports the Compliance Officers in the respective markets during regulatory audits or compliance examination.
- Generates and/or prepare agreed standard reports for management review.
- Maintains compliance records for the prescribed regulatory record-keeping period.
- Such other tasks as may be indicated by the Regional Compliance Officer from time to time.