The incumbent will handle the flow of people through the business and will also be responsible for providing administrative support across the organization. All responsibilities will require high levels of accuracy, must be delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by pleasantly greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Directs visitors telephone calls and queries efficiently and completely
- Provide copies of relevant documents to customers and staff as requested.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing etc.
- Only applicants who reside in surrounding environs of Kingston area will be considered.
- Proven working experience as a receptionist
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Please submit applications with detailed resume by August 5, 2020