Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Programmer Analyst – User Experience User Interface Designer
To analyze the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) business requirements; prescribe or recommend solutions and design, develop and validate the solutions against business requirements; make decisions regarding development, configuration, and implementation activities. The incumbent will also have responsibility for maintaining the programming environment in accordance with established guidelines, develop program revisions and documentation specification in accordance with established programming standards. Experience with design software and wireframe tools is required
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with business analyst project managers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven experience in UX on projects with an exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions.
- 4+ years of experience creating interfaces, large scale websites and/or applications, preferably in an agency setting.
- Use appropriate software to create professional-quality, well-designed and articulated deliverables.
- Innate desire to create great work and innovation within the digital space.
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition and use of color
- Experience with standard tools such as Adobe XD, HTML/CSS
- Detailed and up-to-date in the latest design trends of web, mobile and software technologies
The candidates possessing the following competencies will have a distinct advantage:
- Extremely strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to assess data.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions.
- Natural ability to prioritize tasks in a very fast-paced team oriented environment.
The salary scale ranges from $2.26m – $2.72m per annum, plus any allowance(s) attached to this position.
Applications should be sent no later than December 4, 2020