The Product Manager reporting to the Head of Product Management will work with various aspect of the company to develop products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction. The Product Manager will also develop and maintain product strategies to meet the agreed business objectives. This includes identifying and developing the downstream commercialization of new product ideas that support our strategy of revenue growth, particularly in the evolving digital and advertising arena.
This role encompasses driving the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, creating materials to support training and launch (Go to Market), and working closely with technology, fulfillment, sales and other back-office functions to ensure revenue and performance goals (KPI’s) are met. The role holder will be responsible for creating holistic business plans to support continuous improvement to support growth and increased profitability in an outstanding innovative way. It is also the product manager’s job to ensure alignment and integration with the company’s overall strategy across all markets.
EDUCATION, SPECIALISED TECHNIQUES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Digital Marketing, Digital Media Management or Engineering.
- Knowledge of and a minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Formal training in Idea Generation, Development & Commercialisation, Project Management and/or Six Sigma is desirable
- Product Management Certification
- An “early technology adopter” who is tuned into the latest developments and innovations in the digital media space.
- Possesses functional knowledge and personal experience with key digital marketing tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, etc.
- Passion, drive, and commitment to creating results
- Comfortable dealing with constant changes, and an ever-evolving working environment
- Self-starter, able to project manage and deliver results with little oversight
- Ability to handle multiple, differing responsibilities simultaneously and to focus on delivering against areas of the greatest importance
- Ability to manage through influence to drive results and accountability from peers and others outside of the integration organization
- Ability to drive stakeholder engagement and buy-in across geographically disparate organizations
- Must have strong Leadership abilities with excellent communication skills to reach all levels within the organization
- Must have the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to collaborate with multiple teams across operating territories
- Excellent relationship and team management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal communications skills
- At least 2 years of product management experience or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write effective product requirements and training documentation
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Inherent passion for technology and marketing
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interface with multiple groups, including internal resources and external professional service providers
- Product management experience preferably in digital and advertising solutions.
- Excellent PowerPoint and data analysis tools (Excel), including modeling
- Familiarity with project management and process mapping software - desirable (i.e. MS Project, MS Visio)
- Willing to travel as required away from the corporate base.
- Both conversational and written Spanish would be desirable
- Have an aptitude and interest for presenting to partners and motivating them to continuously improve the Yello Media Experience
Special Conditions Associated with the Job:
- Normal office environment – working outside regular office hours may be required from time to time
- Travel will be required
Main duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify new product opportunities to deliver new business for the organization
- Own and define the product strategy and roadmap for new products in the market.
- Acts as a bridge between engineers (product developers) and Marketing.
- Identify key needs, perform gap analysis, assess new solutions, determine market opportunity, and advocate for the prioritization of initiatives.
- Create product requirements for new product innovations.
- Work with technology, fulfillment, sales, and other back-office functions throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Define and document product requirements, features, and functionality.
- Work with UI/UX teams to bring engaging user experiences to life.
- Work with both internal and third-party partners to assess capabilities and integration requirements if required.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research to define strategies that make our new products and solutions a leader in the marketplace.
- Obtain product market share by working with the Sales Director to develop product sales strategies.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate new feature and functionality release schedules to internal stakeholders
- Serve as an external evangelist for existing and new products working with sales, fulfillment, key customers, and development partners.
- Stay up to date on all relevant trends and announcements that could impact product solutions as a whole to identify new product opportunities
- Define and deliver against KPIs for all Products Assigned.
- Lead internal insight by driving customer and market research, identifying customers need and developing the ‘customer voice’
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that new products take advantage of growth opportunities
- Support sales canvass by delivering Value Story.
- Lead the execution of all product selling start-up periods for pricing and forecasting ensuring a smooth, on time and in the beginning to each selling period for all Markets
- Define pricing targets needed to achieve business goals and cover cost changes
- Define and deliver retention strategies for products nearing the end of their life cycle
- Manage product issues that affect the customer experience with the suite of Yello Media Group
- Work with regional teams to get alignment, report updates and build business cases.
An attractive salary package plus statutory benefit.
Application Deadline: Jan 14th, 2021