Conduct organization wide needs assessment and identify skills and training gaps that need to be addressed.
- Create training plans, design and develop appropriate content and programs based on training needs.
- Develop and deliver to team members on unit level operational processes
- Develop and deliver train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Use accepted education principles and appropriately incorporate new methods and techniques in training delivery
- Evaluate internal subject matter experts.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and prepare educational aids designs and content (including multimedia)
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPIs
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Support projects through training delivery
- Keep abreast of industry developments in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology & Distance Education and make presentations of findings.
- Respond and resolve training queries in keeping with agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Any other related duties assigned in keeping with the Department’s role
Education Requirements & Experience
•A first degree from a recognized tertiary institution, with a strong emphasis in one or more of the following subject areas:
- Education (including e-learning)
- Instructional Design
- Financial management
- Business Process Re-engineering
•Certification in one or more of the following: Instructional Design, Lean Six Sigma
•3 years’ experience in Corporate Training, Adult Learning or Business Process Improvements
Application Deadlin Monday January 18, 2021