You will provide process engineering services to Worley and its customers, including technical support and supervision within the process engineering team.
- Under general supervision, performs a variety of routine and progressively complex engineering tasks by applying standard engineering techniques and analyses.
- Generally characterized as a "Task Completer", with limited ability to initiate and/or recommend optional theories or problem solutions with ability to independently establish work tasks in order to successfully meet expectations.
- The Engineer at this level has some experience and displays an increasing proficiency in the utilization of engineering theories and practices, and Company procedures.
- Individuals must be able to perform less routine work, and understand the components of project execution related to the work being performed. Solves varied, but straight-forward problems, analysing and selecting solutions from learned range alternatives.
- Typically assigned specific responsibilities within projects, programs, or processes
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with engineering software applications, dynamic process modelling is an asset
What you will bring
- BS or MS in related field or applicable discipline, typically an engineering degree; or equivalent experience if allowed by law.
- Relevant professional registration preferred
- Generally 2-4 years of relevant experience in upstream gas production / processing, LNG and downstream refining and petrochemicals manufacture
Unposting Date: Feb 22, 2020