Applications are invited for the post of Temporary Process Analyst in the Process Optimization & Analytics department. The position will report to the Manager.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and evaluates current state business process maps to uncover areas for improvement; analyze and develop interim and future state business process documentation that articulates exactly what changes need to be made to the business process
- Uses data modelling practices to analyze findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes; understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Communicates with internal colleagues to understand process pain points, the needs of the department and the organization; communicates the results of efforts to management.
- Determines and document requirements for changes to processes and applications; define configuration specifications and outline deliverables, ensuring full understanding by the business; define reporting requirements
- Develops comprehensive test cases, conduct testing and document test results for changes to processes and applications across all layers impacted. Identifies any potential quality issues and escalate potential issues to management. Ensures that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Supports technical implementation by reviewing and approving solution design to fulfil business requirements. Identifies opportunities to meet additional business needs without increasing technical scope.
- Creates appropriate training materials for, and deliver effective training to, end users impacted by change and ensure full understanding and adoption.
- Develops user-friendly process documentation, including operational procedures, system procedures, topology diagrams, workflow diagrams, and security requirements.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- 2+ years process improvement or related experience
- Tertiary education in relevant field or equivalent preferred
- Experience using tracking, reporting and process mapping tools.
- Solid experience using MS Office tools with strong knowledge of Excel, Visio and Power BI
- Ability to use Tableau
- Ability to use SQL, R and other query tools.
- Possess understanding in the areas of process improvement and design.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with a strong working knowledge of the business to effectively translate business needs to process, IT or other solutions.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Show initiative to learn more and take on more challenges.
Deadline for Submission: 19th February 2020.