KEY COMPETENCIES & REQUIREMENTS
- BSc in Engineering or related field
- Three years’ experience in an Engineering role
- Excellent analytical & problem solving ability
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in the use of the computer & software applications
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Flexible in accommodating extended working hours
- Manages all capital projects and related activities within company and regulatory guidelines
- Leads and develops the maintenance team
- Manages all operational activities related to maintenance and improvement of plant equipment and facility
- Ensure that plant equipment and procedures conform to Good Manufacturing Practices, the Factory’s Act of Jamaica, food processing regulations and the company’s quality and safety procedures.
- Manages all aspects of the Waste Water Treatment Plant
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by 30/06/2021.