Applications are invited from qualified persons to fill the position of: Planning Analyst.
Under the supervision of the Head of Finance, Planning & Enterprise Procurement, the Planning Analyst is required to perform the following:
- Assist with conducting eGovernment and ICT research and general environmental scans to chart the strategic direction of the company and to assist with the development of products and services.
- Assist with the organization of strategic review sessions.
- Assist with the development of the Strategic and Operational Plans, ensure alignment of the Operational Plan with the work plans, as well as manage, monitor and evaluate the corporate Strategic and Operational Plans periodically.
- Assist with the preparation of the corporate budget.
- Assist with producing Annual Reports.
- Assist with the preparation of required and ad hoc reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or Management Information System (MIS).
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in corporate and operational planning and programme monitoring evaluation.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams at different levels.
The candidate possessing the following competencies will have a distinct advantage:
- Excellent corporate (strategic and operational) planning
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Good research and data analysis techniques
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- IT industry domain knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Salary package ranges from J$2.26 to J$2.72 million plus any allowance(s) attached to this position.
Applications should be sent no later than July 10, 2020.