Core tasks/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing support and advice to ministries on specific HR topics;
- Recording and maintaining employee information, and monitoring the quality of the data in the personnel information system;
- Providing information to employees about aspects relating to the interpretation and execution of P&O regulations;
- Processing pension requests, medical examinations, SZV registrations, etc.;
- Reviewing requests for the application of personnel regulations and ensuring correct execution thereof;
- Providing support to the Personnel Advisor and jointly carrying the responsibility for the proper planning and execution of HR matters of the ministry and/or departments assigned to the team.
Requirements for our preferred candidate:
- Associates Degree in Human Resources, Legal support or Labor;
- Reliable, committed and eager to learn;
- Flexible and having a positive approach towards work;
- Ability to step-up to fill in for colleagues when required;
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and with deadlines;
- Strong attention for detail and accuracy;
- Client oriented and organization focused;
- Driven and motivated towards development and self-growth;
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both oral and written, with a strong emphasis on Dutch writing skills.
Candidates with direct ties to St. Maarten are preferred.
Being in the process of continuous development, our work environment is a dynamic one with high expectations at all times. Work experience in a (semi-) government entity is an added advantage.
Salary range: minimum NAF. 2.478,00 to maximum NAF. 5.388,00. The salary is based on your relevant work experience and overall qualifications.
If you are the right candidate for this position, please submit your application letter and resume no later than January 31, 2021