GK General Insurance Company seeks to identify an individual looking for an excellent opportunity to progress his/her career; and who possesses the vision and energy to help drive dynamic changes, in the following capacity: Personal Lines Associate
The incumbent will be expected to:
- Assess prospective customers using interviews, proposal forms, KYC documents and/or additional documents to provide insurance solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Conduct accurate customer transactions with keen attention to client profiles.
- Identify and maximize opportunities to cross and upsell GKI and GKFG products and services.
- Process all required documents (policy, Schedule, Renewals, New Business and Reinstatement Endorsements etc.) and issue to agents or clients.
- Follows up on Registry items, reviewing supporting documents and other instructions to create or update insurance documents in underwriter system.
- Reviews renewal notices to ensure instructions matches customer’s initial requests and supporting documents
- Liaises with key stakeholders to ensure the customers transactions are expedited and customer’s commitments are met.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- First Degree in Business Management or related field or pursuing same
- Two (2) years’ experience in a general insurance environment
- Underwriting principles and practices would be an asset
- Registration with the Financial Services Commission for at least Motor and Property classes of business would be an asset
- Customer Focused
- Relationship Building
- Decision Making
- Team Oriented
- Sales Effectiveness
Qualified applicants are invited to submit applications no later than 16/01/2021