GK General Insurance Company seeks to identify an individual looking for an excellent opportunity to progress his/her career; and who possesses the vision and energy to help drive dynamic changes, in the following capacity: Personal Lines Associate
- Conduct accurate customer transactions with keen attention to client profiles ensuring these are completed.
- Identify and maximize opportunities to cross and upsell GKI and GKFG products and services.
- Maintain customer information in the underwriter system with keen attention to details for new business and renewals.
- Review renewal notices to ensure instructions matches customer’s initial requests and supporting documents.
- Process all required documents and issue to agents.
- Follow up on Registry items, reviewing supporting documents and other instructions to create or update insurance documents in underwriter system.
- Update renewal questionnaire as per policy guidelines; every 2 years for direct customers and every 4 years for broker customers.
- Ensure all documents and supported evidence are linked in the underwriter system and requisite instructions reflected.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure the customers transactions are expedited and customer’s commitments are met.
- Achieve agreed targets in QOs particularly growth in GWP and meet budgeted loss ratio for motor and HOC.
- Develop effective customer relationships through networking, delivering on customer commitments and providing the customer with key information critical for the customer’s business.
What you need to be successful:
- First Degree in Business Management or related field or pursuing same
- Two (2) years’ experience in a general insurance environment
- Underwriting principles and practices would be an asset
- Motor and Property Salesman
- Registration with the Financial Services Commission
- Customer Focused
- Relationship Building
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Detail Oriented
- Team Oriented
- Planning and Organising
- Sales Effectiveness
Qualified applicants are invited to submit applications no later than 26/09/2021