• Perform inspections and audits of service station condition, operations and books and records.
• Consolidate comprehensive report and action plan following audit with a ranking of action items based on criticality.
• Propose level of control and risk mitigation depending on business model of the station (COCO, CODO, Young Dealer etc.)
• Monitor and follow-up implementation of inspection and audit recommendations with Network Director, Territory Managers and MANCOM
• Conduct risk assessments at least once annually
• Conduct a survey on stations expenditures when necessary and at least once per year.
• Conduct a survey of stations losses when necessary and at least once per year.
Management of Network
• Participate in Monthly Steering Committee
• Participate in new dealers’ appointment process. Identify dealers with financial or operational risks and recommend continuation or termination of dealership agreement.
• Review the applicable commercial terms before opening and/or setting up an account for new and old dealers before final approval.
• Follow-up the accounts with risk with the Network Team and prepare the reports and action plans to the Credit Control Meetings.
• Participate in the monthly Network Loss Committee
• Ensure the financial statements are analysed every month according to the business model of each station.
• Support the Network Director in providing trainings to the Area Managers on methodologies for financial analysis. P&L analysis and all the business tools.
• Participate in the preparation of the yearly global contribution accounts for stations.
• Validate business model and risk control procedures for stations depending on business model: COCO, CODO, DODO, Young Dealers. Ensure the implementation of the business model risk control process.
• Review the dealer’s commercial conditions to ensure that it matches with business level and expenditures benchmark through the forecasted P&L.
• Review and ensure that the working capital requirement is adequate, sized and well allocated accordingly to the business plan, Ensure the consistency between station WCR and credit limit set up in SAP.
• Recommend the level of financial help to be given to dealers based on the real P&L, financial situation basis and management quality.
• Validation Network team proposal of the appropriate fixed and variable fees at the beginning of every year.
• Support team in the monitoring of the business plan for new projects, new SFS projects, and significant events in retail business (fuel scarcity, change of pump price etc.)
• Review all financial reports from the Retail team.
• Compute and consolidate the variable compensation scheme file.
Ensure implementation of Total HSE policies in network through training of teams and active reporting of anomalies
Ensure implementation of the Code of Conduct in network through adequate training of the teams and active reporting of anomalies. Safeguard employees and partners from fraud and non-ethical behaviours.
Control: Implement and ensure internal control compliance across the network service stations of TJL with a focus on HSE, financial controls and human resources management. Responsible to follow-up with Retail Team and management on all approved audit recommendation to ensure swift implementation. Business Optimization: Recommending business model and follow implementation. Ensure continuous optimization of costs and business structure to maximize P&L of each service station.
Context and environment
• Implementation and sustainability of HSE standards and best practices
• Implementation and sustainability of Integrity standards and best practices
• Financial integrity and physical stock loss prevention to protect assets, employees and company through in-depth cash management, controls of books and records and HSE audits of all stations.
• Business optimization to increase profitability of each site.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCES
• A four-year University Degree in Auditing or Accounting or a related field.
• A minimum of 5 to 10 years working experience in a Finance, Audit and Marketing Department.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Good communication and public relations skills and understanding of implementation of compliance skills.
At Total Jamaica, we like to create something special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the benefits are important as well:
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance / AD&D Insurance
• Defipro Pension
• AMUNDI Shares
Job Expires 04-Apr-2020