The successful candidate will report to the Manager Marketing for Investments and General Insurance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans to support business growth and sales objectives. Executes specific marketing strategies and media plans to position products and services (existing and new efforts) based on customer analytics. Analyzes data and insights to prepare campaign briefs considering competitive landscape, market, customer data and trends.
- Manages several campaigns simultaneously, with different target audiences and objectives.
- Develops monthly or ad hoc reports, dashboards, and presentations to monitor and optimize efforts. Assures data integrity and quality.
- Proactively connects and involves peers/main stakeholders in the development, engagement and results of initiatives that have an impact on Sagicor.
- Supports the Sales teams in the development of marketing materials and promotions
- Co-ordinates new product launches and product augmentation in conjunction with internal stakeholders as assigned by management.
- Supports the development, review and leveraging of strategic partnerships/sponsorships and affiliations.
- Performs any other related duties and handles special projects as may be requested by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- At least three (3) years’ marketing experience the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated experience in the execution of marketing strategies.
- Highly proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, with special emphasis on Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong quantitative, research and analytical skills. Must be able to identify situations, look for alternatives and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks with minimal supervision. Capacity to achieve results according to plan ensuring the expected quality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate with persons at all levels in the organisation and with external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills with a penchant for detail
- The ability to appreciate the perspective and requirements of the client/advisor
- Ability to prepare executive presentations and business reports.
- Creative thinker with the ability to prioritize tasks, deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent team player.
Deadline for submission: 29th October 2021.