NAGICO Insurances is a dynamic, financially strong and innovative insurance provider, employing over 400 professionals in various functional areas throughout 15 Caribbean territories. for our Marketing Department, we are currently seeking the services of a dynamic professional to join our team.
The Marketing Officer will primarily be responsible for the production of deliverables for communication/marketing needs ensuring that all materials uphold NAGICO's brand standards. He/She will also assist In the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department and will coordinate deployment of Marketing strategies for designated territories.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
• Creates concepts. layout and graphic designs for a variety of print and electronic platforms.
• Creates, edits and produces video content for digital marketing.
• Maintains functionality, appearance and accuracy of website Troubleshooting errors and problems occurring on website. Conducts regular SE0 analysis and make recommendations to optimize site Content. meta tagsand descriptions, linking, etc.;
• Identifies develops and assists in the execution and coordination of corporate communications, initiatives and brand strategies. Must have a sound understanding of the importance of consistent branding;
• Manages Mobile App
• Must be willing to carryout other Marketing related dunes. Required
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication or related degree;
• Minimum of 3 yeatSwork experience in similar position:
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop. Illustrator, Premierfto and Dreamweavec
• Experience in Microsoft Office programs. creating videos and running campaigns on social
• Experience in social media and online marketing;
• Good editorial skills;
• Experience in drafting Marketing plans and budgets;
• Experience in web design management would be an asset
Compensation and Benefits
The selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary which will be commensurate with experience and education.
Applications close on February 28th, 2020.