You will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Regional Category Manager in the coordination and execution of category/brand ICP plans, in line with the overarching category strategy as aligned with the BEO, to support the delivery of business performance targets (OG, NNS, MC, PFME investment, BHT and Market Share gain).
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Understanding the brand & category context, consumer portrait and consumer/shopper engagement funnel for the brands/category assigned, and leverages this insight to support the planning, development, and execution of the brand/category ICP plans alongside the Regional Category Manager.
- Assist in translating consumer-related and tactical/promotional action plans for the brands/category assigned by assisting in executing on-time, alongside the Regional Category Manager.
- Involved in the marketing processes and support the Regional Category Manager in the coordination and implementation of the OMP goals and ICP for the brands/category assigned, working closely with cross-functional teams and support functions to ensure on-time & best in class execution.
- Contributes to the development of and supports the execution of strong, functionally aligned brand/category ICP plans.
- Supports the Regional Category Manager in the coordination and execution of new product launches and marketing/promotional execution, working with/ through the support of the respective sales execution support teams (CCSD, TMM) and brand activation coordinator.
- Supports the Regional Category Manager in the preparation of category performance reporting, inclusive of Sales Kick-off meetings, and Business Review Meetings.
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- First Degree in Business Management or Marketing / Master’s degree would be an asset
- Excellent Organizational skills, Logical thinking, problem assessment and resolution oriented
- Results driven and passionate about improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in both oral and written skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working under pressure.
- Strong analytical ability and decision making.
Application Deadline: not provided | Unposting: 3/2/2023 | The unposting date is indicative from which no rights can be derived.|