Education and Work Experience:
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing from an accredited institution.
• Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years' relevant experience with undergraduate qualification.
• Relevant experience of seven (7) to ten (10) years may be considered in the absence of undergraduate degree.
• Certificate in computer applications (Microsoft Office suite) from recognized institution.
Special Job Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
• Expert knowledge of customer base; proficiency in sales and market analysis.
• Good knowledge of Island.
• Knowledge of company's gaming platforms.
• Highly innovative and creative.
• Able to create attractive strategies and promotions.
• Ability to track performance.
• Ability to manage a large market and staff.
• Ability to work with Newsletters. advertisements and associated topics.
• Excellent customer service.
• Proficient in conceptualizing and implementing marketing initiatives.
• Ability to conduct market research to inform decision-making.
• Ability to produce, analyze and interpret results of market research.
• Able to self-manage, delegate effectively and work independently.
• Proficient in the use of software applications (Microsoft Office suite).
• Proven report writing and presentation skills.
• Sound verbal, written and listening communications.
• Must possess a vehicle and valid Barbados driver's license.
Deadliine: no later than August 10, 2020.