As a Marketing & Communication Officer, you are the point of contact on all brand guidelines and communication questions. You will be responsible for continually enhancing our brand image and implementing our communication, Marketing and PR strategy.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop an annual Marketing & Communication strategy and plan together with Partners and Management team;
- Review content to ensure that all Grant Thornton Aruba and Bonaire materials and promotions are in line with the brand guidelines and reflect the highest level of professionalism in content and presentation;
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, presentations, conferences and / or other thought leadership materials;
- Act as an advisor to the Partners and Management Team by tracking local and international developments and make them aware of the possible consequences of prospective decisions;
- Direct and assist the Partners and Management team and staff with all external communications such as press releases, speeches, presentations, and newsletters;
- Develop communication, content, and input for various channels such as website, email marketing, social media, and advertising;
- Host, assist and coordinate local events such as seminars, webinars, workshops, and corporate social responsibility programs;
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of marketing and communication;
- Build and maintain a professional relationship with local media;
- Analyze social media and website traffic data and provide recommendations for performance improvements;
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in Communication and/or Marketing;
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in the field of Communication and/or Marketing;
- Strong written and verbal proficiency in Dutch, Papiamento, and English. Proficiency in the Spanish language is a plus;
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships;
- Ability to lead multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment;
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills;
- Excellent computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suits applications and Adobe InDesign.
Application close: 30 Jun 2021 SA Western Standard Time.